Located north of Prospect Rd, West of I-25, east of S Summit View Drive and being designated as Parcel J on the Gateway at Prospect Amended Overall Development Plan, containing 22.437 acres.
E Mulberry St
E Propsect Rd
S Summit View Dr
MMN--Medium Density Mixed-Use Neighborhood District
LMN--Low Density Mixed-Use Neighborhood District
Conceptual Review Meeting:
Project Submittal Date:
Planning and Zoning Recommendation:
P and Z Recommendation Date:
Conditions of Approval:
1. Development on the subject 22.437 acres shall be limited to multi-family dwellings.
2. Multi-family development on the subject 22.437 acres (also designated as Parcel J on the Amended O.D.P.) must include four distinctly different building designs as defined by the Section 3.8.30(F)(2) Design Standards for Multi-Family Dwellings Variation Among Buildings.
3. Multi-family development on the 22.437 acres that are the subject of the rezoning, must be designed with a framework of streets (public or private) and that buildings are oriented to these streets to the maximum extent feasible. In addition, ground floor units must face such streets with each unit having an individual entrance. Further, such street-facing units must include a front porch or stoop that is connected to the sidewalk through a walkway. Where it is not possible to orient a building to a street, such buildings must comply with the pedestrian connectivity standards of Section 3.5.2(D) Relationship of Dwellings to Streets and Parking.
4. Multi-family development on the subject 22.437 acres (also designated as Parcel J on the Amended Gateway at Prospect Overall Development Plan), shall be capped at 276 dwelling units.
5. Multi-family development on the subject 22.437 acres must be designed such that buildings do not exceed 40 feet in height. Masonry exterior materials must be provided on the front elevations up to at least the top of the first floor. Off-street parking must not be located between buildings and streets (public or private) to the maximum extent feasible.
6. A transitional landscape buffer ranging between 9 and 88 feet must be provided between the rear (east) property lines of the adjoining County parcels and the western edge of the future north-south collector road, as well as along the north property line of 3604 E. Prospect Road. Further, such area shall be densely landscaped, with an emphasis on northern portion, and overall, must include a mix of Evergreen and Deciduous trees and other plants, undulating earthen berms, sustainable ground covers and proper irrigation in order to establish an effective and aesthetically pleasing land use transition.
7. The multi-family buildings that are placed along the future north-south street must be setback from the property line by no less than 15 feet.